Friday, March 9, 2012

My Favorite Springtime Nail Polishes!

So Spring is well on its way and I have chosen a few of my favorite Springtime nail colors to share with you all!


First I have 3 Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamels in the colors Jaded, Cloud, and Cupid. Jaded is a beautiful mint pastel color, which are very on trend for Spring! Then we have Cloud which is a soft lilac color. The third is called Cupid and it is more of a 'Barbie' pink color. The formula of these nail polishes are great and always seem to look flawless on the nails.

Next I have 3 polishes from Urban Outfitters. From left to right they are Orange 7, Matte Purple 3, and Nude 4. One thing that I dislike about these polishes is that their names are very blah. Some polishes in the same color families bear the same name with a different number which can be confusing at times. The Orange polish  is a nice 'Dreamsicle' type of color but it needs about 3 coats to look opaque. The middle color is very interesting because before shopping around the UO polishes, I had never seen a matte polish. I also have a grey one and like the name says, it dries to a matte finish. The only downside to these is that you can't wear a topcoat if you want to have that matte finish. The third color is a beautiful nude that is showing much darker in the picture. It is a great basic color to have when you want a more neutral nail.

My last two picks are Lilac Pastelle from Revlon and Hopelessly in Love from OPI. The lilac polish is a really fair lilac color, unlike Cloud above. Again you would probably need about 3 coats for it to look opaque. The last color from OPI is a great Springtime color because it is the perfect pale pink. In the picture it looks a bit orange but take my word for it! It is also a pretty sheer color, so you need a few coats.

I would love to hear some of your favorite Spring nail colors! Leave a comment below!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god.I love them all!xDDD
    I'm crazy for pastels colors at the moment!
    Nice blog dear (:
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Pastels are definitely my favorite springtime trend at the moment!

      Delete