Monday, March 26, 2012

Spring Break Mini Haul

I recently just ended my spring break from school and did a little bit of shopping while I was at home! I picked up some things that I have been wanting for SOO long so I am super excited! Here are all of my goodies!
So the first thing I picked up was the POREfessional from Benefit! I had tried this out in Sephora a few months ago on the back of my hand and I was amazed at how smooth my skin looked. After using a tiny sample for weeks I decided that I wanted to invest in this product. The product is a beige color but seems to match to your skin quite nicely. I feel as though it would even work on deeper skin tones. I would say that it doesn't exactly erase your pores (and it also doesn't treat them) but it makes your skin look sooo smooth and flawless.
Next I picked up the NARS Laguna Bronzer...I'm sure you have heard all about this product so I don't have to say much! I love it especially because it does not look shimmery or glittery at all on the skin. It is a great bronzer for pale girls like me :)
Next I picked up a NYX Cream Blush in Boho Chic. I have not really used any cream blushes but I've heard tons about how great and cheap the NYX ones are. I love this because one little dab of your brush will be more than enough! This color is a really pretty soft pink that would look great on light and deep skin tones alike. The swatch is a bit hard to see but it is definitely noticeable on the cheeks!
I was reallly excited about these next little gems! These are the Soft Matte Lip Creams from NYX in San Paulo (left) and Milan (right). These look beautiful on the lips and they dry to a pretty matte finish. I am quite the fan of matte lipsticks so I was really excited about these! They also smell really deliciously like vanilla...deliciously? yep don't think that's a word.
Here are the swatches for those bad boys. Left is San Paulo and right is Milan.
Next is something I really wanted to pick up because of Estee from essiebutton! This is the Revlon Strawberry Suede Matte lipstick which is not discontinued, unfortunately. I picked this up off of eBay for like $6.50 so not too bad! It is a beautiful matte-corally-red color and I love it. Well obviously because it was matte I was already sold but the coral color is great for the spring and summer! 
My last purchase was MAC's Creme Cup. I've heard this is a HG of many many people so I really wanted to go and check it out. Creme Cup is a cremesheen finish and it was the first time that I had tried a cremesheen! I was really surprised that I actually love this finish considering I am weary of anything that isn't matte. It is a great everyday shade that wears beautifully all day long. I love it because it is a super flattering shade for many skin tones and it is great for spring!

Hope you enjoyed!
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment