Monday, April 30, 2012

April Favorites!

Hey everybody! I have a few April beauty favorites to share with you all! Some of these are new purchases and there is one older product that I have rediscovered in my makeup collection! 
On the left is the No.7 Intelligent Balance Mousse Foundation in 20 Blonde. This is something that I had bought a long time ago and never really figured out the best way of applying it. Usually I use the Make Up For Ever HD Liquid Foundation and I noticed that I was kind of running low. I didn't want to use it all up so I looked for something else that I could use instead. I found this foundation in the back of my drawer all lonely and abandoned. I used it with my Real Techniques expert face brush (also a favorite for this month) and I was amazed at how flawless the finish was. It's almost a little too flawless, so I like to use a spritz of water on my face after applying blush/bronzer/powder/etc. so that it looks more natural. I definitely recommend this because it was pretty cheap (around $11-$14 I believe) and it can be found at Target!
The next April Favorite is the elf blush in Candid Coral. I love this blush because it has just the right amount of shimmer and is a great color for this season! 

Two of my other April Favorites are those that I have already talked about before and are the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer and the Real Techniques expert face brush. The concealer is so easy to use in a hurry and the brush is absolutely amazing for a flawless finish.
Next I have the Wet n Wild Coloricon brow & eye liner in 648 Taupe. I was in the market for a new brow pencil and figured I would just grab this one because it was $.68. That's right...........68 cents. Can life get any better? Anyways, I love this pencil for my brows. If you didn't notice in the picture, it is a super long pencil which means I am getting so much more for that 68 cents I bought it for! It is a pretty basic pencil, nothing crazy about it, but works great for me. Lastly is the L'Oreal Carbon Black Lineur Intense Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner. I've had bad experiences with felt tip liners in the past (cough cough Maybelline Line Stiletto Eyeliner and MAC's Penultimate Liquid Eyeliner cough cough) so I was a bit hesitant but this is so great. I have never been able to get a more precise application with any other eyeliner before. There is not really much else to say about it other than it looks beautiful and is so easy to use! 

What are some of your favorites for the month of April?

Teri
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment