Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Favorite Springtime Jewelry!

Lately there have been a few jewelry pieces that I cannot stop wearing! In my mind, they seem to go with everything! Here are my favorites!...
First are a few bracelets...The one on the left is a cute little rose gold bangle from H&M. I really like how simple it is, because it looks nice worn by itself or with other pieces. The other 6 little bracelets are also from H&M I believe, but they are from last year. I really like them because of the nice pastel colors. The gold accents really dress them up.

Next are 4 pairs of earrings that I cannot stop wearing. The pair on the top left are really adorable little pastel flowers with gold hardware. I believe they were from Forever 21 a few years ago. The top middle pair has these nice pale blue stones with gold hardware. These are really nice because they can be worn dressed up or down. I believe they are from Francesca's Boutique last year. The top right pair is really nice because they can be worn with nearly everything because of the color. They look really nice against my dark hair! They are from Forever 21 last year. I bought the pair on the bottom from a store somewhere in Sedona, Arizona but I can't remember where. I love them because the detailing looks like the middle of a sunflower. The only downside is that they are very heavy. I cannot wear this pair for more than a few hours.


Next is this awesome hand chain that I recently bought from Asos. I was a little weary about how the quality of the piece would be because a few months back I had bought a bracelet from there but was less than impressed with the quality so it was returned. This piece does not seem too cheap although there is not much to it. It is so delicate and really stands out. The little ring is from a set below that I will further explain in a minute. :)

I recently picked up these little gold rings from Forever 21. I bought them in the smallest size I could find so that I could wear them on the top knuckle of my fingers. I popped off the little bead on one of them so it could be a simple little band. Good thing they were so cheap, because they are still a little too big for my fingers, but I wanted to try out this new trend so bad!

I picked up this next set of rings from H&M last weekend. Again, I bought these in the smallest size I could find so I could wear them on the top knuckle of my fingers. These are also pretty big on me so there are only a few that I could wear. For around $6 I can't complain!


Leave some comments below telling me your favorite springtime jewelry trends!
xo


3 comments:

  1. Hey sweetie! You have a very beautiful blog with a lot of inspiring posts! I'd like to invite you to be my friend and follow each other:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing pieces :) i love the bangles this season.
    and a lot of unique rings. :) always a good combination.
    in btw your blog is great and I started to follow you, dear!

    xoxo

    http://www.flirting-with-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot! I just followed you too :)

    ReplyDelete