Friday, April 20, 2012

Review: Clarisonic Mia!


So I am pretty behind the whole Clarisonic Mia obsession here, but better late than never! I received the Mia as a gift from my parents. I have been using it for about 3 weeks now and I have got to say that I am hooked. I am one of those people that really enjoys washing my face and this makes me feel like I am cleaning my skin so much better! Usually I have quite dry skin and I have not noticed any dryness since using this. I have heard that some people have sort of a "purging phase" where their skin breaks out a bit before it gets better, but I haven't had any of that. My skin has been extremely clear and I am loving it!


I am really happy with the Clarisonic Mia and I expect to keep this in my daily routine for many years. Do any of you have the Mia? If so, how do you feel about it?

No comments:

Post a Comment