Sunday, April 29, 2012

Review: Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Concealer

Hey everybody! Today I wanted to review the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Treatment Concealer. I know that I am not in my old age and don't necessarily need makeup directed toward older skin, however I have heard so many people talking about how great this concealer is. I have to say that I agree. There are so many reasons why this concealer rocks!

I have the shade, Fair, which is the lightest one.

So the first reason why I love this concealer is because of how easy it is to use. To get the product out, you turn the red part at the top and the product comes through the top. It is kind of a giant doe-foot applicator and at first I was a little nervous about how sanitary it was, but I then learned that the top is protected with an anti-microbial system so that it stays clean. It is really easy to just swipe it under your eyes. Also, I really like how creamy this concealer is. I find it so easy to blend out and I don't notice too much creasing as long as I set it with loose powder.

Overall I am really pleased with this product! I think it is great for when you are in a rush because sometimes I will use this all on its own with a bit of mascara and be done! I haven't tried the foundation but if anyone has I would love to hear about it!

Leave me a comment!

Teri
xx

1 comment:

  1. レイバン 偏光サングラスが欲しいのですが、オススメはありませんか?レイバン アビエイターを薦められましたが、分からなくて決められません。適切なレイバン モデルがありましたら、ぜひ教えていただきたいです!

    ReplyDelete