Thursday, May 10, 2012

LUST LIST: Topshop Shoes

LUST LIST: Topshop Shoes
Can we just take a second to admire the entire selection of Topshop shoes at the moment? If you have not seen them, go. I just need to blog about these so that I do not pull out my credit card and buy them all without thinking, because I cant say I haven't thought about it.

1. FRENCHIE Glitter Sole Sandals in Mint | $100
2. ADONIS Buckle Open Side Boots in Taupe | $180
3. HALOGEN Softy Sandals in Natural | $56
4. LASSIE Suede Stacked Wedges in Nude | $110

Maybe if I'm really nice to my boyfriend I will own these one day...not likely.

Any must-have shoes on your list recently? 
I'd love to hear about them!

-Teri
xx

5 comments:

  1. I love number 3 & 2. SO perfect for summer. I almost bought some exactly like 3.
    taylor
    Girl Meets Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh I know! A perfect summer boot and great comfy sandals! I wish I had unlimited $$$$ :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been looking for a good platform wedge since it was warm in March - and most of what I've found has been low-quality or looks terrible on my foot. Today, however, I am wearing my new DV by Dolce Vita "Tulle" espadrilles. They were only $79 at Piperlime (you can buy them here: http://piperlime.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=35977&vid=1&pid=911020&scid=911020012) and I got 10% off because of their Tuesday deals. So far I love them! They'll take some breaking-in, but I love them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I should also add that I'm 5'4" and these make me feel like a model! It's a win-win.

      Delete
    2. I tried those on before!! I wish they fit me but they are not too good with wide feet...those are soo cute! I especially love the tassel!

      Delete