Friday, November 9, 2012

Nails of the Day: Mochacino Cheetah

Today I decided to a little more creative with my nails rather than the typical two coat solid color. All girls love cheetah right? I was looking for a good base to use when I thought about this new color from Essie that I just bought. It's called Mochacino and it is gorgeous. I'm a sucker for nude polishes and this was no different. Mochacino is a cool toned taupe-brown shade with silver shimmer. It's a beautiful shade for this time of year! I also used two of my Sally Hansen Nail Art Pens which are so handy when drawing little designs on your nails! To top it all off I used the cult product Seche Vite, a beautiful quick drying top coat that makes your nails shine like diamonds. Seche Vite is a definite must have for nail junkies like myself.


Surprisingly, its not as hard to do as one would think. Just draw a couple white dots and make some random outlines with your black nail art pens, and voilà!, beautiful nails!

Have you used any of these products? What do you think of them?
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment